Whether in stores, at trade fairs or exhibitions – our stock is a key help in marketing your rifle scopes.
You can present your scopes as if they were mounted on real weapons. There are no problems regarding the weapons law, yet nevertheless customers are provided a realistic scope testing experience. Our demo stock made from ABS plastic is absolutely practice-oriented, hard-wearing and irreproachable in terms of hygiene. It is impervious to moisture, sweat and scratches, resulting in no unnecessary expenses for maintenance and treatment. Various mounting possibilities, for example with an 11 mm dovetail rail, an adapter for EAW pivot mounts, a Weaver rail or a quick clamp adapter for Zeiss inner rails, guarantee highest flexibility. The stock’s hunting rifle shape without any stock measurement enables both right-handed and left-handed shooters a smooth aiming position.
- Extremely hard-wearing, resistant to cuts, impacts and scratches
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Low weight
- Various mounting options for rifle scopes
- Standard design black, other colours possible
- Company logo on the side possible
- Weight approx. 520 g (without scope), length 75 cm
- No weapon features (according to legal requirements